Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow...

Well, I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks because there really isn't much to blog about. We are doing the same old, same old. Today, though...it snowed/is snowing here in St. George. I think this is the first one that we have had before Christmas. I can seriously get in the Christmas spirit now! I have attached a video of how much fun the kids and the dog are having in the snow. I am glad we get it every once in awhile, so that we can enjoy it from the comforts of our home, but I am also glad that we don't get it on a regular basis.
The only other thing that I can think of that has been going on is that Derrek's voice is changing. At first I thought he had a cold, but it doesn't seem to be going away! It is pretty funny to hear his voice crack. Another thing about Derrek is he is becoming just like his ol' man. He is quite an accomplished wood worker. He lathed out a small baseball bat, a pen and he has also made a skim board and other things. He is also like his ol' man in the fact that it has to be done perfectly and so his projects sometimes gets his grade in trouble because he ends up taking a little more time than most people do, just so that it is perfect. It's fun watching him grow up and find his little talents and things he likes (that goes for all of them, for that matter).
Well, I am sure I will have more to share on Sunday. Hope everyone is doing well...

1 comment:

Todd and Wendy said...

LOL! I love your kids Amy! I can't beleive Derrek's voice and the video is crackin me up! Shep is such a good dog ;o)