Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day by day...







Have you ever had a week where you just had to live day by day. You can't even imagine starting to think about the next day because you have so much that needed to get done that day, and then you wake up the next day and realized "oops...I should have looked to see what I have today", but it wouldn't have really mattered because you wouldn't have had time to get it done anyway?!? Well, that is how this last week was for me. It was a day by day situation!

We had a Blue and Gold Dinner for Cub Scouts and Dallen received his Wolf Award (yeah...we wait until the last minute!) and Ashton received his Arrow of Light and Webelos badge. I felt bad because they did a "ceremony" for him, but they didn't present him with anything, like the older boys got. They all got a cool arrow, and he was just basically patted on the back. Oh well. I am just glad he was able to get it and his leaders were very good about helping him do all the requirements. Now he is on to Scouts. I only have one cub scout left. I can't believe it. For all the years I have volunteered in Cub Scouts...it is almost over (well, I still have two years!). Anyway, it was exciting.

All the other stuff this week was the same old stuff. The boys went on a campout on Friday, that they told us about on Thursday night. Calvin didn't want to go because he thought they were going three hours away and in the snow, when really they were going three minutes away to Snow Canyon Park. I am glad it isn't just me that they have selective hearing. So he had himself all worked up about having to go, when really it was going to be a good campout after all. Lessons learned!

Well, I am off to another meeting...budgeting... Yep...we're trying to be good and now we have some people we have to report to. It is nice. Anyway, have a great week...and b.t.w. I hate taking pictures of myself, but I had to show my haircut.

6 comments:

Mike and Debbie said...

Wow! Way to go Ashton and Dallin! Holy cow...the Bowler family almost done with cubs...I can't believe it!

Love, love, love the hair. It has such a great shape to it! Super cute.

The Johnsons said...

Your hair looks cute, both curly and straight.

I still have a ways to go before I even start scouts. I don't have any idea how old they are when they start, and I don't have the first clue about anything to do with scouts. I'm sure I will learn it! And if I have any questions, I'll know who to ask. :o)

Julianne said...

Cute Hair...Love it! I'll just be starting the cub scout thing when you are about out! I guess it's my turn!!!

Kathie said...

SUPER CUTE HAIR!! Love it!!! And yer' lookin' hotter (&skinnier) than ever!

Laura said...

I LOVE the hair!! You have great hair - curly or straight.

Todd and Wendy said...

HOLY CUTE!!!! You are SUCH a babe!!!